There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Nice :DD

Love the series! How they're animated, the songs and how they somehow manages to be so touchy! There's so much good to comment to this that I don't even know where to start!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Too good for this world

Liked it very much!
For example the ones with Kirby. Recently got the game and couldn't stop laughing watching it.
Overall I really enjoyed the graphic of the Foxs and Link clips and of course the others wasn't bad either. Never seen Meta Knight drawn that good for example.

"Wonderful work" was the work I was searching for, and I found it.

Wonderful work! :)

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Epic

Epic! :D
Simple and nice, me like!

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Priceless

It's short, it's brilliant and hillarious.
This is one of thoose flash movies that I can watch over and over again. ;)

Across the Universe: Ep.1 Across the Universe: Ep.1

WTF xD

Nicely anitamed in most ways. Figured you either did everything in photoshop and imported it into Flash or worked with some else program. Many nice effects anyhow.
When it comes to the sound... I'm not into thoose "Gaah" "Eh?!" sounds, at least when they're used this much. Would've preffered him saying something to himself then and then like "What the hell?" instead of giving away thoose sounds all the time.
And besides that I didn't receive many chances to get dragged into the story. I'm sure you have a plan for this, however I think you gave away too few clues.

Great work though :D

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Nicely animated

And their insultlogic were amusing too. One of the few things to be bothered by is his nose from downside view, didn't look accurate but can't blame you since me myself don't know how to make it better.
And that dungeon thingie... Can't you just clear a floor, turn off the TV and let the game run?

Flecko's Halloween Flecko's Halloween

Wohoo, Nice

Nice animation, really cool battle and I loved the fact you were using someone who talked japanese, if I'm not mistaken.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Awesome!

Few animations shake my very souls. This is one of them. Nicely animated too, you take 3D to a whole new level. To finish things up there was a nice concept and I look forward for more episodes! :)

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Nice Song, Nice Animation

You managed to get it really smooth and rolling on in the right speed. All rewards out there you deserve, except the bad ones! :D

EW: Matt Sucks EW: Matt Sucks

Goooooood

Impressive material as always. Almost burst out completly in laughter when I saw the second guy on the wall. xD

Nice, Nice.